Work less, Can-more. (Yes, that was cheesy. Give us a break, we're tired.)
- Fully padded back panel and shoulder straps for comfort during extended wear
- Side compression straps keep your load streamlined and secure
- Front organizer includes two padded pockets to protect electronics and other delicate items
- Burly 600D poly fabric and fully bound seams maximize durability
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I picked up this pack because I needed something I could take on the trails and also throw some books in for class. It works well for both. The pack seems rugged enough, mine has seen its share of scrapes and bumps on trails and scrambles, and hasn't worn at all. Organizer holds plenty of school-type goodies. The laptop sleeve will fit all sorts of laptops, but isn't padded (it is for a hydration sleeve, after all). The compression straps work well to keep the pack from getting saggy.
My one complaint would be that the water bottle sleeves are loose. I have a standard Nalgene, and it has fallen out both on the trail and just walking to class. Nothing a carabiner can't fix though.
Brief case for the mountain
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Good pack. Perfect for your daily activities or a short day on the trails. Good 5 day a week pack build more for the work week or school. Laptop sleeve is big enough to any size laptop. Front organizer has lots of smaller pockets. Water bottle pockets work best with non-sig style sized bottle. Waist strap is removable which is good because it is useless.