A classic style gone high-tech.
You've always wanted the functionality of your favorite cargo pants with you on the mountain; now you can have it. Suit up in the Men's Mountain Hardware Bomber Cargo Pant and enjoy the weatherproof tech of Dry.Q shell fabric with enough pocket space to satisfy your pack-rat tendencies. You'll really appreciate the soft Micro-Chamois lined waist when you have the pockets weighed down with all your goodies.
- Two-layer Dry.Q Core shell is completely wind and waterproof while maintaining a high level of breathability.
- Fully taped seams keep you dry in wet conditions
- Relaxed fit allows for a maximum range of motion
- Zippered thigh vents let you cool off after hammering through the bumps
- Lower leg zips allow for easy on and off
- Micro-Chamois lined adjustable waistband is soft on the skin and ensures a snug fit
- Internal powder cuffs keep the snow out of your boots
- Handwarmer and cargo pockets comfortably hold all your stashables
Share your thoughts
Is this pant insulated? Will it keep me...
Is this pant insulated? Will it keep me warm in weather below 10 degrees?
These are not insulated so for temps down to 10 degrees you will want to layer in some base layers or insulating puff pants.
yes, they are insulated - I own a pair...a light fleece lining...I would not suggest wearing long johns under these...v warm...