- Detail Images
Weather protection that's light as a feather.
Designed to meet the needs of mountaineering legend Ueli Steck, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Blazar Pullover Hooded Jacket weighs in at just eight ounces and still provides complete waterproof and breathable protection. The deep front zip allows you to vent out when you start to sweat, and the Butter Jersey cuffs feel super soft against your skin.
- 3-layer Dry.Q Elite fabric provides complete waterproof and breathable weather protection
- Fully taped seams and a watertight front zipper keep wet weather out
- Active fit is ideal for fast-paced alpine pursuits
- Low-profile hood adjusts for a snug fit
- 1/2-length front zip makes for easy on and off and allows you to vent excess hot air
- Jacket weighs in at a featherlight eight ounces and packs down small
- Drawcord hem quickly adjusts for a snug fit
- Butter Jersey cuffs feel super soft against skin
- Internal stash pocket keeps essentials safely stowed