- Detail Images
Don't let go 'til you get to the top.
Mountain Hardwear designed the B'Layman Insulated Jacket for the guy who's stuck belaying his buddy through endless hangdogging or at-the-limit alpine pitches. Water-resistant AirShield Elite shoulders and hood shed the rain, and Thermal.Q Elite synthetic insulation keeps you warm even if it gets soggy. All the pockets are designed to work with a harness, and all the drawcords are designed to be used with one hand so you don't have to ask your hombre to sit tight while you adjust your hood. Stick your water bottle in the internal pocket to keep it toasty, and help your bud get the send.
- 20D nylon ripstop fabric
- AirShield Elite water-repellent shoulders and hood
- 200g Thermal.Q Elite synthetic insulation
- Insulated hood with one-hand drawcord
- Dual hem drawstrings
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Interior water bottle pocket