- Detail Images
- Community Images
Stand tall, don't huddle and shiver, when the temperatures drop while you're on belay.
- AirShield Elite membrane on hood and shoulders is hyper-breathable yet wind- and water-proof for maximum comfort
- Ripstop nylon shell is lightweight but durable
- 200g of soft, lofty, efficient, and highly compressible Thermic Micro insulation keeps you from freezing as you stand around in the cold
- Single-pull adjustment on the hood, dual hem drawcords, and hook-and-loop tabs at cuffs seal in warmth
- Multiple pockets, including internal zip security pocket, keep you small items safe
Share your thoughts
Warm and runs a little big
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
I really love this jacket. Cuffs can adjust with Velcro to keep them tight or loose (which was my biggest complaint for my old winter coat -- sleeves were open and cold air shot up my arms!) Zipper is sturdy. Tons of cinch cords -- at the hem and several on the hood. Hood is huge, with little accents of fleece to help keep plastic zipper ends or seams from itching your face. It does run a little bit larger than most other jackets I've tried on; however, at 5'11" it's nice to finally have a jacket that is long enough all over to keep everything toasty. Ordered the blue, and while it is very bright, I love the color. Hand warmer pockets are fleece lined too, and there are two internal chest pockets. Also has it's own stuff sack.
Nice and warm.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I've been wearing this jacket all the time for the past year. It's been on most all of my trips with me simply because it is warm. I haven't yet been cold wearing this jacket and it's definitely come in handy when I need it the most. Love the fit, design, and feel to it. I even take it out as a second puffy layer when things get really cold...like snow camping. Looking for a bit of a beefed up puffy? You just found it. It's durable and won't rip like other puffs. Love this and take it everywhere. Note that others think it runs large. I like to have some room to move and tend to wear my jackets and pants slightly larger than others so I think it's true to size, but that might be why.
Order One Size Down...
A great jacket but runs very large.I am 5'7", 125 lbs and I was swimming in the medium.
Go one size down.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I bought this in a large and it was huge....I was not sure if it was the style or what, but I persevered and ordered a medium. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors though as I look at the website, they are a little more tame in real life than they appear on the website. The main body of the coat almost has a sheen to it, and the shoulder area is not as bold a red as the website shows, but still, it was too cute too retrun. I am 5'10 155 and the medium fit great, the large was a little too roomy for me. The arm length was my concern going to a medium and there was little difference....