Mountain Hardwear Beacon Jacket - Men's
- Detail Images
The sensitive and strong type.
You can be sensitively protective and ruggedly strong at the same time: just look at the three-layer, 70-denier, weather-fighting Mountain Hardwear Men's Beacon Jacket. It protects you from wind, water, and your own sticky sweat with a tough, durable, and breathable high-tech shell. Pull on the hood or unzip the vents for any-day adaptability, because you can be sensitive and strong—and comfortable.
- Durable and tough triple-layer 70D nylon dobby with waterproof, breathable Dry.Q Elite technology keeps you dry from the inside and outside
- Waterproof zippers throughout ensure against drafts and leaks
- Relaxed fit allows tons of movement without excess bulk
- Underarm zip vents let you dump excess heat when you're working hard or things heat up
- Adjustable hood shelters your head in fine-fitting comfort
- Adjustable cuffs and hem give a snug fit and seal out the cold and wet
- Zippered chest, interior security, and two hand pockets secure essentials where you want them