Mountain-worthy tech meets city style.
Whether you're snowshoeing to a yurt for a weekend getaway or braving snowstorms to head downtown for dinner, the Women's Mountain Hardwear Bay Village Down Coat has the necessary tech and style to make the outing a success. The Dry.Q Core shell fabric gives you wind and waterproof protection while 650-fill goose down keeps you warm even when the mercury really starts to plummet.
- Dry Q Core shell fabric provides wind and waterproof protection while maintaining high breathability
- Fully taped seams keep wet conditions out
- 650-fill goose down keeps you toasty warm on the coldest days
- Relaxed fit allows for freedom of movement and extra layers
- Insulated, fixed hood with faux fur trim provides warmth and city style
- Two fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets hold essentials and warm up cold hands
- Adjustable cuffs and dual hem drawcords cinch down to keep precious body heat in
Share your thoughts
Great warm parka
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Very warm and comfort city parka. It's not so feminine like Marmot Montreal, but it's more warmer and have extra space for underwear.
I'm 5'5" and sleeves are little longer than I need. If not looking at the sleeves, it's a standard US size XS (which is similar to euro XS/S or S).
How does it fit? Arm length in particular,...
How does it fit? Arm length in particular, and true to size?
Does it work for subZero, walking the dog for a couple miles?
Any Velcro? Or snaps?