A top-of-the-line expedition sleeping bag that hits the middle of the temperature range.
Plan your trip, gather your expedition partners, and set off into the mountains with the Mountain Hardwear Banshee Sleeping Bag. The Banshee sleeping bag is worthy of the elite cold-weather camper, and as such it boasts a fully waterproof breathable shell on the outside and water-repellent down insulation on the inside. Water repellency allows this down insulation to resist moisture and maintain high loft in wet weather—a trait uncommon to other varieties of down insulation. Go deep into the mountains with this zero-degree sleeping bag and slumber soundly while nasty weather rages around you.
- Dry-Q Elite shell is waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable to allow moisture to escape freely and keep the insulation dry
- Q.Shield down insulation boasts a water-repellent treatment so it can resist moisture buildup that would otherwise inhibit lofing and warmth
- 800-fill down provides the maximum level of warmth for super-cold condition
- Laminated, double external zipper flap keeps water and cold air out
- Six-chamber ergonomic hood design maintains even loft around your head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar seals heat inside the bag with internal drawcords and a soft two-piece design