- Detail Images
From cold-weather belays to winter-weather photo shoots, pull on the Mountain Hardwear Bandito Fingerless Glove for windproof warmth and maximum dexterity. The half-finger design leaves fingertips free for tedious rope work and equipment adjustments while the flip-top mittens warm up fingers between tasks.
- Deflection softshell fabric is windproof and breathable
- Polyester microfleece lining feels warm and soft against skin
- Synthetic leather palm provides durability and a secure grip
- Half-finger design leaves fingers free for high-dexterity tasks
- Flip-top mitten keeps fingers warm in cold weather
- Flatlock seam construction increases next-to-skin comfort
Share your thoughts
most versatile gloves
Gloves are tough, you want them warm, dextrous, durable and light. These fit the bill. The fingers are long and leave less of the finger exposed. I like this design better than other convertable mitts. I like how the mitt part stashes in its own pocket. That same pocket could be used as a hand warmer pocket or just to store something small. These would be 5 stars if they used real leather or maybe a rubber overlay to increase grip. I typed out this review while wearing them, great dexterity. Warm enough for me to the high to mid 30s. I saw other reviews that said the stitching was bad but the stitching looks very good even triple stitched around the fingers and a even more durable looking stitch everywhere else. Would like to layer them with the nilas mitts for winter. You never have to take these off!