Don't worry about thumb. She's used to being the odd one out.
- Mountain Hardwear bonded its OutDry membrane to the outer shell, which eliminates any moisture seepage through seams
- Bonding the membrane to the shell also eliminates a floating insert, which can slide around; no insert means improved comfort and dexterity
- Thermic Micro insulation at the back of the hand holds in warmth
- Close-fitting, low-profile gauntlet fits under your jacket cuff
- Pull-on loop at the wrist makes getting even your second glove on a cinch
Share your thoughts
The mittens were very well made, like all the Mountain Hardwear items I have used and loved over the years, BUT the design meant I couldn't wear them. The wrist was too narrow to allow me to get the mitten on comfortably, while the rest of the mitten was too big, so that it was clumsy to try to hold anything. Trying a different size therefore wouldn't help, so I really couldn't use these.