- Detail Images
Sleek and smooth, make your move.
Move like the wind. The stretchy and tough Mountain Hardwear Women's Arlando Fleece Jacket shelters you from the whipping windstorm while you hike, climb, ski, do deep knee-bends, mantle, or spin to win. It might have a soft, smooth face, but that's deceptive: this fleece is one tough weather-resistor. Layer it under a shell on storm days or go it alone when you're charging hard under clear skies.
- Polyester and elastane stretch fleece resists wind and provides unhindering movement for optimal performance
- Action-oriented semi-fitted silhouette allows easy layering and freedom of movement without bulk
- Quick-adjusting dual hem drawcords and full elastic cuffs seal out the elements
- Micro-Chamois-lined chin guard provides non-chafing comfort
- Zippered sleeve and two zippered, mesh-lined handwarmer pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
This is a great jacket for down in Riverside County, where you don't need anything really warm. It runs big, I ususally wear a large/xlarge and went to a medium. Love the stretch!! Very comfortable. I wear it on cool days while training with my dogs at agility.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I initially ordered the medium but it was too roomy, even with a sweater underneath. I got a small and it's perfect (I'm 5'5" and 130 lbs., athletic build). I am just using it for casual wear for now. It would be fine for a cycling top but probably too roomy for running or anything. I live in Ohio so I can't speak for skiing activities -ha! But it's very warm and I love the purple color (aka "husky"). Flattering fit and super comfy.