- Detail Images
Two doors, two vestibules, and maximized internal space.
Due to its innovative shape that maximizes internal space, the Mountain Hardwear Archer 3 Tent can comfortably sleep up to three adults. The fully taped floor, welded corners, and watertight fly provide reliable weather protection on spring, summer, or fall backpacking excursions while the mesh ceiling supplies ample ventilation for condensation-free nights. Plus, reflective zipper pulls, starter points, and guy-out loops make the tent easy to spot after a late-night potty break.
- Polyester ripstop canopy has a DWR finish for enhanced protection in wet weather
- Poly mesh ceiling provides ventilation, bug protection, and star gazing on clear nights
- Nylon taffeta floor has a fully taped perimeter and welded corners to keep wet conditions out
- Polyester taffeta fly is fully taped with a 1500mm PU coating for guaranteed watertight protection
- DAC Featherlight poles provide structural support while keeping weight to a minimum
- Two dry entry vestibules and doors provide easy entry and gear storage
- Innovative geometry maximizes internal space and comfortably sleeps three adults
- Super-light buckles and webbing help keep the trail weight to just 7 pounds 3 ounces
- Reflective zipper pulls, guy-out loops, and starter points provide easier visibility in the dark
- SVX window in the fly allows you to utilize natural light and check weather without going outside
- Canopy storage pockets keep headlamps, snacks, and essentials close at hand