- Detail Images
Switches between work and play with ease.
The Mountain Hardwear Agama Backpack fully capable of getting you to school or work and back again. Come the weekend, pull out the papers and books and switch out the laptop for a hydration reservoir, and you're ready for a day in the backcountry.
- HardWave back panel with soft and streamlined shoulder straps offers excellent comfort in town and on the trail
- Side compression straps, sternum strap, and tuck-away waist-belt help stabilize your load when you're on the move
- Multipurpose sleeve in main compartment holds your laptop or hydration reservoir
- Compartmentalized front pocket features organizer with two pockets
- Fleece-lined top pocket coddles your sunglasses or phone
- Large front pocket with stretch mesh side panels stows your helmet or a jacket
- Deep side pockets carry water bottles or other necessities
- Easy-grab handles included both front and back
Share your thoughts
Comfortable and Organized
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had an older version for nearly a year. I use it as a school/work bag, and practically lived out of it for two months.
The pockets are my favorite part. Large enough to actually put things more substantial than a credit card in and numerous enough to stay organized. The main compartment feels cavernous. Despite traveling with basically just this bag I didn't feel I was skimping on anything.
The overall comfort is great. Even when it's over stuffed it doesn't deform the back. When it's lightly packed it sits oddly on my back and shoulders, but I'm petite and I love the fit otherwise.
Although I haven't hiked around with it, I haven't been particularly careful with it either. I have yet to see any real signs of wear.
If you need a daypack to stay comfortable and organized with, I highly recommend this one.