Just like Goldilocks can't have porridge that's too hot and won't eat porridge that's too cold, you're particular about your ambient temperature. You can be as picky as you want in the Mountain Hardwear Men's 32 Degree Insulated Hooded Jacket, featuring body-mapped Thermal.Q Elite insulation layered on stretchy, breathable fleece. That way, you won't overheat or feel constricted when you're charging up hills or giving it all you've got on skis, but your most heat-loss vulnerable areas stay toasty when you're stuck at a belay station. Add in two zippered handwarmer pockets to stuff your cold paws or granola bars in, and this hooded jacket is just right.
- A versatile midlayer for skiing or excursions
- Soft, breathable, stretch fleece body
- Thermal.Q Elite insulation keeps core warm
- Two zippered hand pockets for stashing small items
- Active fit stays closer to body to eliminate bulk
- Item #MHW00T1