Before you get a pot of water boiling for your morning hot cocoa, pull on the Mountain Hardwear Men's 32 Degree Insulated Fleece Jacket. This half-zip jacket is made from cozy stretch fleece to offer breathable, moisture-wicking warmth. Thermal.Q Elite insulation at the chest and across the shoulders provides critical core warmth to keep you comfortable in cold temperatures. Perfect for high-altitude backpacking trips or cross country skiing excursions, the jacket's half-zip design offers easy ventilation while you move. Integrated thumbholes keep sleeves in place while layering, while the stand-up collar helps seal out cold.
- A technical midlayer perfect for backcountry excursions
- Stretch fleece construction encourages movement and offers warmth
- Insulated chest and shoulders offer enhanced warmth
- Half-zip design provides easy ventilation
- Thumbholes keep sleeves in place while layering and seal out cold
- Reflective detailing for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Item #MHW00T2