No magic here, just protection.
While its name might allude to mysticism and ancient ways, the only sorcery that the Mountain Equipment Men's Tupilak Pant is culpable of is its bewitching and hard-wearing performance in the face of trying conditions. Designed for ice climbing or pursuits high above the treeline, the Tupilak boasts a no-frills, minimalist silhouette—so you're able to focus on the task at hand, rather than worrying about your pocket zipper infringing your mobility.
Additionally, the Tupilak is constructed with a Gore-Tex Pro 3-layer shell that not only assures waterproof protection in the face of unpredictable conditions, but also offers breathable performance and ensures a comfortable climate for your bottom half. The internal gaiters are fully removable, and the reinforced crampon kick-strips provide added longevity against sharp objects. Not to mention, the adjustable suspenders are fashioned with full-length zippers and a drop seat for a personalized fit and on-the-go bathroom breaks.
- A technical pant for ice climbing or alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex Pro shell is waterproof and breathable
- Adjustable suspenders with drop seat offer a personalized fit
- Internal gaiters are fully removable
- Reinforced crampon kick-strips assure durability
- Regular fit with articulated construction for mobility
- Item #MEQ005G