A simple recipe.
The last thing you want to wonder is if your clothes can handle the alpine's unpredictable weather while climbing. Designed for alpine pursuits, this jacket features the highly technical Gore-Tex Pro fabric, which is not only waterproof but breathable as well, and features fully taped seams that bolster your defense against precipitation.
However, should the temperatures begin to warm up, the zippered underarm ventilation combined with the two-way front zipper enable on-the-go body temperature regulation, which means you don't have to remove layers and compromise protection in favor of staying comfortable. Additionally, the Tupilak boasts a slim fit and articulated construction that assures unobstructed mobility, and the adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs provide a personalized fit and protection.
- A technical yet minimalist jacket for alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex Pro 80D fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams further bolster your defense
- Front zip features waterproof and two-way zipper
- Underarm ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation
- Chest pockets easily accommodate necessities
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs provide personalized fit
- Slim fit and articulated construction ensures unobstructed mobility
- Item #MEQ005F