A magical unicorn.
Much like the mythical, oceanic unicorn its named after, the Mountain Equipment Men's Narwhal Jacket offers protection that was once regarded to exist only in legends, but is now available to you in the form of a versatile hard shell. Designed to endure some of Mother Nature's most tenacious storms, the Narwhal features a 3-layer Drilite fabric, which is not only fully waterproof but incredibly breathable, while the fully taped seams further safeguard your core warmth and baselayers. However, should the temperatures begin to rise, the Narwhal is equipped with zippered underarm ventilation that provides on-the-go temperature regulation, so you're able to dump excessive heat without having to shed layers. The fully adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs offer a personalized look, and the alpine fit boasts an articulated shape to assure unimpeded mobility, no matter what your adventure entails.
- A versatile hard shell for alpine pursuits
- Drilite construction is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams further safeguard your warmth and baselayers
- Underarm ventilation and two-way front zip offer temp regulation
- Hood, hem, and cuffs are fully adjustable
- Alpine fit boasts articulated shape for unimpeded mobility
- Item #MEQ005I