Like a boss.
When you're dead set on dawn patrolling before the work bell tolls, reach for the Mountain Equipment Men's Mission Jacket to provide steadfast protection as you truck up the skin track. Designed specifically for fast-and-quick, wintry pursuits, the Mission Jacket features a stretchy and tough Exolite 275 softshell fabric that's not only pliable, but highly breathable, making it ideal for adventures such as backcountry touring. Additionally, the Mission boasts an articulated constructions that offers unimpeded mobility, which is awfully convenient when you're post-holing or attempting to navigate your ascent quickly. And should you begin to warm up (something that most likely occurs to any and everyone who is conducting an aerobic activity), the zippered underarm ventilation system offers on-the-go temperature regulation, so you never have to stop to take off your jacket. Not to mention, the hood, hem, and cuffs are all fully adjustable to provide a personalized and fine-tuned fit.
- A stretchy jacket that's ideal for backcountry touring
- Exolite 275 softshell fabric is highly breathable
- Articulated construction offers unimpeded mobility
- Hand and chest pockets keep necessities close by
- Underarm ventilation provides on-the-go temperature regulation
- Hem, hood, and cuffs are fully adjustable
- Item #MEQ005L