More important than coffee before a dawn patrol.
You can hate whoever talked you into backcountry skiing in bone-chilling temps before dawn a little less when you have the Mountain Equipment Women's Kinesis Jacket keeping you warm on the skinner. Its Polartec Alpha insulation adds that special touch of warmth required for steep-and-sweaty skinners in frigid conditions, and it's air permeable for higher levels of breathability. Mountain Equipment added a micro-grid lining to manage moisture, and the Helium 30 shell is windproof and so compressible that the jacket can stow inside its chest pocket.
- Helium 30 windproof shell
- Polartec Alpha air permeable insulation
- Micro-grid wicking lining
- Active fit with articulated and pre-shaped cut
- Fully adjustable Mountain HC hood
- Dual hem drawcords, elastic cuffs
- Zippered hand and internal pockets
- Jacket packs into hand pocket
- Item #MEQ004E
Helium 30 (100% nylon)
Polartec Alpha (60g)
[external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered security
alpine, backcountry touring, climbing