Jack of all trades.
Whether you are climbing on a crisp autumn day or skinning it to a backcountry cache, the Mountain Equipment Men's Eclipse Zip Top offers a year-round layering piece for the most demanding applications. Crafted from Polartec fleece, this moisture-wicking top can be used as a heavyweight base or a lightweight midlayer. A Polygiene antimicrobial treatment offers permanent odor control, and the deep center front zip provides easy ventilation when things start to heat up. Designed with an active fit, this shirt features seam-free hips for comfort with a harness or rucksack, so you can move comfortably all year long.
- A year-round top for the most demanding outdoor applications
- Polartec fleece offers warmth and moisture-wicking power
- Polygiene antimicrobial technology for permanent odor control
- Seam-free hips for comfort with a harness or rucksack
- Deep center zip for ventilation
- Low-bulk cuffs with integrated thumbloops
- Active fit for easy base or midlayering
- Item #MEQ005O