There's no time quite like go time.
Whether the climbing conditions are closer to dismal than they are prime, or vice versa, the Mountain Equipment Men's Eclipse Half-Zip Hoodie offers steadfast performance and warmth no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. The Eclipse features Polartec's Power Dry fabric, which not only assures efficient warmth retention and heat transfer, but also wicks away moisture and dries quickly, making it ideal for aerobic pursuits that aren't limited to climbing. An under-the-helmet hood further safeguards your melon from brisk winds, and the on-seam thumbholes make layering over-top easy as tying a figure eight knot. Additionally, the Eclipse's flatlock seams and asymmetrical front zipper offer chafe-free comfort as you move, groove, or stand still, while the Polygiene anti-odor treatment keeps those post-climb funks at bay. So you're able to head to the local pub, without worrying about offending the locals, per say.
- A warm midlayer hoodie for climbing or skiing
- Polartec Power Dry wicks away moisture and assures warmth
- Semi-fitted construction and thumbholes make for easy layering
- Polygiene treatment keeps post-activity funks at bay
- Hood is under-the-helmet compatible
- Chest pocket keeps necessities close at hand
- Item #MEQ005N