Devour the trails.
The Montrail Trans Alps OutDry tears up the trails with sure-footed precision and cloud-nine comfort. Seamless uppers promote natural flex and feel, with welded thermoplastic reinforcement for extra support. The OutDry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps your feet pleasantly dry on moist, mud-caked trails, also repelling water through shallow stream crossings. Plus, the external rubberized print prevents trail debris from damaging the shoe.
The FluidFoam midsole is stacked a bit higher to save your joints across punishing terrain and range-crossing efforts. FluidGuide technology enhances midfoot stability, especially across rough, uneven surfaces regularly encountered on the trail. And because it's optimized for craggy alpine routes and root-infested trails, the full-length rubber sole grips tenaciously with 6mm lugged traction.
- Seamless upper with welded thermoplastic reinforcement
- OutDry waterproof/breathable membrane
- Rubberized print rock-guard
- FluidFoam midsole (compression-molded EVA)
- FluidGuide technology (enhanced mid-foot stability)
- Full-length rubber sole with 6mm lugged traction
- Item #MON001G