- Detail Images
Who doesn't love a mountain-view reward?
- OutDry technology allows the foot to flex freely and prevents water absorption
- Webbing and strap closure system provides you with an exceptional fit and comfort on long runs
- Full front trail shield protects your foot from rocks and trail debris
- A lightweight, compression-molded EVA and low-profile midsole provide a responsive ride
- A gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Big, angled blades at the forefoot, plus digging lugs, make it easy to grip loose or muddy terrain
- Gryptonite outsole provides superb traction on wet and dry surfaces
Share your thoughts
What is the insole like in this shoe. Is...
What is the insole like in this shoe. Is it hard or well cushioned? I hate buying new shoes and then having to buy inserts to make them comfortable.
I am not at all surprised how good these shoes are, given my experience with Montrail. Got them for the girl, she also tried on the Montrail Sabino GTX, Vasque Mindbender GTX, and Keen Tryon WP. She liked these the best for her slightly wide feet, and they were more "running shoe" than the heavier Keen and Sabino. The mindbenders were too narrow. She loves them for running in the snow, slush, and various crud. Love the aggressive tread. Paired with some wool socks you are going to stay warm and dry in these.