- Detail Images
Intuitively designed for the alpine adventurer.
- Lightweight Open Mesh encourages ventilation for comfort
- CMEVA midsole cushions along the full length of the shoe
- Higher-density foam at midfoot discourages pronation and enable a more natural stride and gait cycle
- OutDry membrane features seamless integration with upper to keep you dry
- Gryptonite Trail outsole gains traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Specifically angled lugs address both cushioning and traction simultaneously
Share your thoughts
Masochist II Trail Running Shoe
This shoe was uncomfortable, the bed was very hard, the tongue cut into the upper part of my foot. The arch support was too far back. I have loved Montrails in the past. I'm very disappointed with this shoe. I also ordered a size larger and my toes were at the very end. Hiking would have been painful.