- Detail Images
Nobody wants to see you pulling teeny thorn-balls out of your feet.
- OutDry technology allows your foot to flex freely while preventing water absorption
- Lightweight, responsive shoe provides you with lateral and medial support for trail stability
- Webbing and strap closure system provides you with an exceptional fit and comfort for the long run
- Full foot trail shield helps protect your foot from rocks and trail debris
- A gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Gryptonite outsole gives you superb traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Big, angled blades at the forefoot, plus digging lugs, make it easy to grip on loose or muddy terrain
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
very comfortable and light weight but very poor grip on rock and dangerous when conditions are wet
Not true to size
Shoe looks solid, but not true to size. Ordered a 10 and it feels like I need an 11.
NOT HAPPY about spending $7 on shipping to return a product that is not true to size!!!
Is Montrail Mountain Masochist Mid sized...
Is Montrail Mountain Masochist Mid sized the same as Montrail Sabino WB Trail Mid Hiking Shoe?
Not as tough as other montrail shoes.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have been wearing Montrail shoes for many years and have always had great experiences with them. Unfortunately with these shoes, the soles are just not living up to the demands the trails put on them. After just 3 medium hikes, the lugs on the bottom of the shoe are delaminating from the sole. They fit well on my feet and are keeping them dry. Too bad the soles just are not as tough as the rest of the shoe.
As a disclaimer, I am affiliated with Gore for product testing of Gore-tex and Windstopper garments for the purpose of product review and recommendation. I do receive items from Gore for these purposes.