- Detail Images
Smoothest stability ride around.
If you're a little unsteady on your feet when you run, due to either rough terrain or your tendency to overpronate, the Montrail Women's FluidBalance Trail Running Shoe can help. It features the innovative FluidPost midsole that gradually progresses from a softer density on the lateral side to a firmer, more supportive feel on the medial side, so you get on-demand stability without the abrupt differences in support that you sometimes notice in the medial posts of most stability or motion-control running shoes. Instead, you get all the stability you need in a smooth-as-silk ride.
- Mesh upper with wrap-around TPU overlays at midfoot offers a snug, secure fit throughout the foot
- FluidPost midsole design becomes progressively more firm and supportive towards the heel of the medial side to assist over-pronators as well as neutral runners in rough terrain
- Midsole made from full-length, compression-molded FluidFoam that offers better energy absorption, flexibility, and cushioning than EVA, from which it's derived
- Articulated lateral crash zone in sole increase flexibility
- Grippy Gryptonite sole features multi-directional lugs that offer excellent traction on any surface
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
I love the Montrail Fluidbalance trail shoe. It feels great out of the box and I just ran the Western States 100 in them with no problems. They are lightweight but stable and I feel comfortable running in technical terrain in them.
not my shoe
This shoe is not for me. The shoe when on breaks wrong across my toes and feels terrible. Nice looking shoe but bottom line not for me. Had great hopes but sending it back.