Montrail FluidBalance Trail Running Shoe - Men's
A smarter approach to stability.
Whether you're a confirmed over-pronator or simply have ankles that have a hard time on rough trails, you need a shoe that can even out the ride. The Montrail Men's FluidBalance Trail Running Shoe features the innovative FluidPost midsole that gradually progresses from a softer density on the lateral side to a firmer, more supportive feel on the medial side. The result is on-demand stability without the abrupt differences in support that you notice in the medial posts of most stability or motion-control running shoes. So if you need some extra help with your gait, or are simply in the habit of running over rugged, uneven terrain, protect yourself with the FluidBalance.
- Mesh upper with wrap-around TPU overlays at midfoot offers a snug, secure fit throughout the foot
- FluidPost midsole design becomes progressively more firm and supportive towards the heel of the medial side to assist over-pronators as well as neutral runners in rough terrain
- Midsole made from full-length, compression-molded FluidFoam that offers better energy absorption, flexibility, and cushioning than EVA, from which it's derived
- Articulated lateral crash zone in sole increase flexibility
- Grippy Gryptonite sole features multi-directional lugs that offer excellent traction on any surface