- Detail Images
Waterproof protection that doesn't compromise on flexibility.
Trail running enthusiasts regularly encounter rugged terrain and wet conditions, which is why Montrail designed the Women's Bajada OutDry Trail Running Shoe. The OutDry technology features a seamless waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry in wet conditions without sacrificing flexibility while the trail-specific Gryptonite outsole gives you a secure grip on the toughest off-road terrain.
- Breathable synthetic upper provides rugged durability and lightweight performance
- OutDry technology features a seamless, four-way-stretch waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry in wet conditions without compromising flexibility
- Women-specific fit utilizes a snug midfoot and open toe box for a custom feel
- Midfoot support frame with a variable width lacing system allows you to further customize the fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole is lightweight and provides cushion on rugged terrain
- Forefoot flex grooves enhance flexibility
- Trail shield provides underfoot protection
- Gryptonite 3-point lug outsole is specifically designed for superior off-road traction