A feathery-light rain pant for backpacking through torrential storms.
Backpacking the Appalachian Trail or Pacific Crest Trail can be a long, wet endeavor depending on the time of year. A rain-shedding pant like the MontBell Men's Versalite Pant can go a long way towards helping you complete your mission. With a simple design for reliability and a waterproof breathable membrane for any storm, this pant offers lightweight protection from wetness at a feathery weight.
- Super Hydro Breeze technology functions as a waterproof breathable membrane which protects against external wetness and precipitation while allowing internal heat and moisture to escape
- 20K-rated waterproof breathable membrane handles the most brutal storm weather
- Ballistic Airlight nylon is highly durable and tough enough for hiking, backpacking, and rugged camping
- Fully taped seams keep leaks from forming at the seams
- Elasticized waist uses a quick-cinch drawcord to adjust fit