Concerning your relationship with cold weather, you wear the pants.
When you hunker down in the tent to wait out a storm, keep your lower half warm with the MontBell Ultralight TEC Down Pants. The lofty 800-fill goose down surrounds you with a layer of warmth, and the Polkatex DWR treatment shrugs off falling snow when you need to venture outside. Plus, the full-length zips make for easy on and off, even when you're wearing boots.
- Rip-stop nylon shell is treated with a Polkatex DWR treatment for reliable weather protection
- 800-fill goose down insulation supplies toasty warmth, packs down small, and retains its loft and warmth season after season
- Sewn-thru baffle construction prevents the down from shifting
- Drawstring in the waist ensures a snug fit
- Full-length side zippers make for easy on and off
- Dual zippered fleece-lined pockets warm up cold hands
Share your thoughts
Glad I finally found these, but FYI...
Glad I finally found these, but FYI Backcountry, these don't show up in a search for women's insulated pants!
Preparing for a big summit and think these will be very warm and good to zip off just as one starts to climb. You still look like a giant marshmallow, but these fit a athletic woman's body much better than the MH Compressor pant and the Patagonia DAS pant. Perfect for basecamp and higher mornings and nights.
Thanks for the heads yp.
I've passed your feedback along to our Search & Browse team so they can investigate your searching woes! Thanks much!
You have a "Search and Browse" team? That's kinda cool and kinda disturbing. Like if they find someone dying on the side of the mountain they'll just be like "sorry dude... I'm just browsing."
Warm and cozy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
These were great high mountain pants. The size M was roomy and easy on over my softshells - I'm 5'4" and about 130. I would recommend sizing up. These would not hold up for heavy rain but were durable enough to hang out in camp and the full length zips were great.