- Detail Images
Add a new level of warmth to your camp, no matter where you decide to brave the night.
- Tough ripstop nylon outer won't shred to pieces during a stressful bivy or portaledge experience
- DWR coating prevents spindrift or condensation from penetrating the insulation and dangerously draining your body heat
- Sewn-through construction keeps the down in place and effectively insulates you over the years
- Zippered fly, snap, and an elastic waist with a drawstring keep the pant in place as you mill around basecamp
- Packs down to a 4.1 x 7.0 inch package inside its included stuff sack
Share your thoughts
Winter Camping Essential
Just brought these on a ski trip to Alaska. They fit loosely...perfectly...for me as I am always a medium. They pack down really small and are perfect for winter camping trips. I would recommend them as one essential piece of gear if you're going to be camping in the snow.