MontBell Torrent Flier Jacket - Men's
Serious jacket for serious rain.
When those dark clouds rolling down the canyon start pouring on you, you'll be glad that you packed your MontBell Men's Torrent Flier Jacket. This lightweight, carefully designed rain jacket uses some of the best technology available (Gore-Tex Paclite, for one example) to keep you dry when the clouds hit.
- Gore-Tex Paclite membrane seals out moisture while letting your skin breath so you stay dry and comfortable
- Fully taped seams prevent water from working in between the stitching
- Generous underarm zips vent overheated air to help you maintain your body temperature
- Weather-resistant Aqua-Tect zipper won't let the rain in
- Streamlined cut won't get in the way of backpacking waist-belts or alpine climbing gear
- Lightweight design (just 8.6 ounces) makes this jacket easy to drop in your pack so you're ready for the rain
- Adjustable alpine cuffs and drawcord hem help you the elements out
- A bit of articulation in the sleeves gives you an adventure-ready fit
- Slight drop tail keeps you covered when you're bending and stretching
- Included stuff sack gives you an easy way to pack this jacket