- Community Images
After a long day of exploration and good food, you deserve a cozy hug.
If you're wondering why you'd choose down over synthetic for only moderately cool summer nights, it's because you're concerned with weight and packability. And, thanks to a unique, stretchy stitch system, the down-filled 40-degree MontBell Super Spiral Hugger #5 Sleeping Bag could be the most comfortable bag you've ever had the pleasure of sleeping in.
- Rated down to 40F, this bag is best-suited for mild summer nights in the mountains
- The 650-fill down and Multi-Tube Construction with Flow Gate locks in your body heat for a toasty sleep without cold spots
- Tough nylon outer shell withstands trail abuse, and a DWR coating prevents moisture from reaching the down
- A double draft tube inside the zipper, adjustable tunnel hood, and draft collar seal you off from exceptionally cold air
- Super Spiral-Stretch System uses a biased cut fabric, elastic stitch, and gathers in the quilting to eliminate dead airspace and allow the bag to stretch with your movements
- Auto-locking zipper doesn't move during the night and joins your bag with another MontBell bag; left and right zippers available (depending on inventory)
- Compression stuff sack packs the bag down to its 5.9 x 11.7in size, and a storage sack helps you preserve the lofty down fibers
- Available for shipping only to US and Canadian addresses