- Detail Images
And you thought bibs were just for infants and messy eaters.
- Super Hydro Breeze waterproof membrane delivers 20K-rated protection against winter storms and is breathable so that you don't feel stifled
- Fully taped seams mean water won’t roll down the shell fabric and sneak in through the fabric joints
- The 40g Thinsulate synthetic insulation provides just a dash of warmth without causing you to overheat
- Ankle guards protect the pant from sharp ski edges and crampons
- Boot gaiter prevents the white stuff from sneaking into your boots
Share your thoughts
Nothing fancy, very old school.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These bibs remind me of a bib you would have seen back in the 70's or 80's. The material is very soft and they don't really make an impression of being great or being terrible. I have used them for skiing and I think they are very comfortable. I haven't been in a rain soaked Pacific Northwest ski day either. They don't give you the feeling that they would be all that durable or that they would be that rain or wind repellent.
An old timer might like them more than a younger person.
I liked how lightweight these pants were, but I think they went too light. The material is really weak, and they ripped out pretty bad their third time out.