- Detail Images
Regardless of the weather conditions, warmth remains a constant with the Flux.
When cold temperatures and high humidity stand between you and the summit, be sure to zip up the Montane Men's Flux Insulated Jacket. The strategically layered Primaloft Eco synthetic insulation supplies warmth regardless of the humidity level while the Pertex Microlight shell fabric blocks the wind and shrugs off passing showers. So whether you're hunkered down on a belay ledge or waiting out an unexpected storm, zip up the Flux and ensure that warmth remains a constant in a rapidly changing mountain environment.
- Pertex Microlight ripstop shell fabric with a DWR treatment blocks wind, repels water, and dries quickly
- 100g Primaloft Eco insulation in the sleeves and body provides warmth in even damp and humid conditions
- Additional 60g Primaloft Eco in the chest area increases warmth around your core
- Regular fit with articulated sleeves allows you to move freely and reduces hem lift when reaching overhead
- Helmet-compatible hood is insulated for warmth and adjusts for a snug fit
- Fleece lining around the neck and chin enhances comfort
- Adjustable cuffs and hem fit snugly to keep cold weather out
- Dual map-sized chest pockets keep essential items securely stowed and close at hand
- Primaloft-encased front pockets warm up cold hands
- Entire jacket can be stuffed in the front right pocket for compact storage