For the versatile mountaineer.
Montane's Cobra 25 Backpack is a year-round mountain ascender, whether you're ice climbing in winter or ridge traversing in summer. Its Comfort Back Pad provides plenty of cush for the long haul, and its Contact mesh shoulder straps and waist belt ensure support and ventilation. Montane made this pack out of tear-resistant Raptor TL and ultralight Raptor UL fabrics.
The Cobra sports a large double zippered side and top opening for easy access to mountaineering gear. There's an internal sleeve dedicated for a hydration reservoir, and one of the shoulder straps has a clip for your hydration tube. Montane's Dual Tool system accommodates ice axes for winter and trekking poles for summer. There are bucket side pockets for water bottles, a stash pocket for energy gels, a buddy pocket up front, and an internal security pocket for electronics and valuables.
- Comfort Back Pad
- Contact mesh shoulder straps
- Double tension waist belt
- Raptor TL and UL fabrication
- Large double zippered side and top opening
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Dual Tool ice axe or trekking pole carry
- Front central and arm harness gear loops
- Bucket side pockets
- Buddy zippered pocket
- Internal zippered security pocket
- Right stash pocket
- Item #MNT001N