- Detail Images
You can't control the weather, but you can control how you prepare for it.
- Waterproof, breathable PERTEX Shield fabric is tear-resistant and features four-way-stretch for uninhibited movement
- Fully sealed seams utilize micro-tape to maximize breathable fabric area
- Articulated arms designed to minimize hem lift while reaching overhead
- Pockets and front flap feature YKK Aqua Guard zippers with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Venting hand pockets are accessible even while wearing a backpack or climbing harness
- Helmet-compatible hood with three-point adjustment for a fully customizable fit
Share your thoughts
- Fit: True to size
breathable, packs so small like a size of a tennis ball, nice colors too.. went backpackin in the kittatinny's and it rained hard for an hour while doing a night trek, it kept me completely dry inside..
Would this work as an outer shell layer...
Would this work as an outer shell layer for 6000m in Nepal? Or do I need something more sturdy
The jacket will survive the lack of oxygen at 6000m. What you plan on doing up there will determine if you need a different shell. 40D fabric is pretty sturdy, so unless you're planning on rubbing it against Himalayan rocks constantly, it should be durable enough.