- Community Images
Powder play-days require special toys.
The Moment Women's Reagan Ski has a flat camber and progressive twin rocker that just want to surf, spin, and butter powder after every fluffy storm. If having fun is second to none while you're on the mountain, it's time you invested in a ski that has the same priorities.
- Moment's unique Twin Rocker consists of a flat camber underfoot with generously rockered tip and tail for the ultimate surfy feel in powder
- The aspen/pine core is light and poppy while providing rigidity and is made entirely with FSC-certified lumber
- Carbon fiber stringers combine with fiberglass laminates to provide maximum strength against torsional twisting and fine tune the flex of the ski
- With 116mm waist and generous sidecut, this beast has curves to spare
- The extruded UHMW polyethylene sidewall resists separation and is light and durable
- The 2.2mm edge is hardened to 48 Rockwell and has undergone additional heat treating to ensure the long life and sharp bite of these boards
- The 1.2mm sintered Durasurf base is built to take a beating while staying super-fast
- All Moment skis are proudly handmade in the good old USA
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
first of all.. these are so pretty:) but they kill it! I've never tried the twin rocker thing untill these skis and it was so cool! they were floating through everything and weren't hard at all to ski on groomers.
The top-sheets on this year's Reagan are AMAZING ... they actually have sparkles in them. When the sun hits them JUST right they look just like a diamond.
I have always skied the older version of the Reagan, which was 123 at the waist. This new, slimmer version makes it more than just a deep powder day ski. It handles great in the deep deep snow, but it didn't feel like they were too much for the groomers and crud. The twin tip and tail allow for near-effortless skiing, which is great for when you get distracted by the sparkles.