- Community Images
There's nothing wrong with being a powder snob.
The Moment Night Train Ski devours powder with an insatiable appetite. You might even have to spend your season jumping trains to chase storms so these boards remain appeased. The Twin Rocker with a flat camber is specifically designed to butter, smear, and surf powder the way the gods always intended. Just in case a snow famine does come your way, the Night Trains have a generous sidecut that allows them to ski hardpack despite their flat camber.
- Moment's unique Twin Rocker consists of a flat camber underfoot with generously rockered tip and tail for the ultimate surfy feel in powder
- The aspen and pine core is light and poppy while providing rigidity and is made entirely with FSC-certified lumber
- Carbon fiber stringers combine with fiberglass laminates to provide maximum strength against torsional twisting and to fine-tune the flex of the ski
- 123mm underfoot provides a super-stable ride and floats like a boat
- The generous sidecut allows the Night Train to hold its own on the hardpack despite having a flat camber
- The extruded UHMW polyethylene sidewall resists separation and is light and durable
- The 1.2mm sintered Durasurf base takes a beating while staying super-fast
- The 2.2mm edge is hardened to 48 Rockwell and has undergone additional heat treating to ensure the long life and sharp bite of this board
- All Moment skis are proudly handmade in the good old USA