The big-mountain freerider's touring machine.
You're out searching the backcountry for fresh powder to track, so you need a ski capable of schlepping up mountains and ripping it up on the way down. The Moment Exit World Ski is just such a ski. With a paulownia and ash core and the new Low Fat Layup, which utilizes more carbon and lighter fiberglass for reduced weight while maintaining snappy life, the Exit lets you leave the world of resort skiing for the wider world of the backcountry.
This lightweight touring beast features freeride dimensions and is built with Moment's Triple Camber Flat Rocker profile. With a rockered tip and tail, a flat section underfoot, and sections of micro camber outside the binding area, this ski will feel solid but playful in variable snow, floaty through powder, and stable when you bust through crud. The Exit World is built to be rugged with tough UHMW sidewalls that make it extremely durable and light. The sandwich construction allows you to lay power into the edges without getting loose or squirrely. With the Exit World ski, you can go out and find that cache of deep, fluffy, and untracked stuff you both crave.
- Escape long lift lines with this touring-specific ski
- 118mm waist width floats deep pow with ease
- Triple Camber Flat Rocker is surfy and stable
- Durable and lightweight paulownia and ash core
- Tough sandwich construction with Durasurf sintered bases
- Moment skis are handmade in the USA with progressive shapes
- Item #MMT001W