- Detail Images
Your daily beast.
Big-mountain masters—unsheathe the Moment Belafonte Ski and let the show begin. The positive camber and traditional tail take care of business in the back while the rockered tip still knows how to party the powder up front. Being as stable, powerful, and responsive as it is, the Belafonte handles everyday shreds without wimping-out on big steeps.
- The Front Rocker profile sports traditional camber underfoot and in the tail for high-speed stability and edge power while a rockered tip floats you in the blower
- The aspen/ash core is strong and light, it soaks up vibration, and it's made entirely with FSC-certified lumber
- Carbon fiber stringers combine with fiberglass laminates to provide maximum strength against torsional twisting and fine tune the flex of the ski
- The extruded UHMW polyethylene sidewall resists separation and is light and durable
- 106mm underfoot allows the Belafonte to bob like a cork
- A traditional sidecut enables this ski to lay down picture perfect turns
- The 2.2mm Edge is hardened to 48 Rockwell and has undergone additional heat treating to ensure the long life and sharp bite of these boards
- The 1.2mm sintered Durasurf base is built to take a beating while staying super-fast
- All Moment skis are proudly handmade in the good old USA
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My new favorite ski. I've taken them out in crud, powder, ice, slush, and this ski kills it all.
Pros: very versatile, exceptional performance in crud, love high speeds
Cons: doesn't float in pow as well as something 10mm fatter but still performs very well, not very forgiving- you have to be on your game
Highly recommended- awesome 1 ski quiver or daily driver. I'm 6' 190 advanced skier and ski the 187.