A performance road shoe with a smooth ride and a slipper-like fit.
Light enough for short races and cushioned enough for the long haul, the Mizuno Men's Wave Ronin 4 Running Shoe can carry you to victory during a marathon or a 10K. SmoothRide technology lives up to its name by smoothing out your heel-to-toe transition with perfection, and Wave Technology offers cushioning tuned to give you both impact absorption and powerful rebound.
- Ronin Shoe offers the most support for normal pronators and runners who prefer neutral support that doesn't interfere with performance
- AirMesh upper and InterCool ventilation offer improved ventilation for comfort on hot days
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe at every step
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a more cushioned feel
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
Share your thoughts
Mizuno Wave Series is top notch!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've run in multiple Wave series shoes from Mizuno after years of being a Nike fan boy- and the 4s and 15s are by far my favorites. I've got a severe overpronation in my right foot/ankle and I tried everything out there until I came across these- they are the most supportive, functional, and comfortable shoes I've worn in my adult life. Whether I'm just walking around, putting in time on the treadmill, or pounding the paevment these shoes have never failed me and I recommend them to everyone I know.