- Detail Images
Celebrate with the franchise leader.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Forefoot Flex Controllers allow optimal flex at toe-off by moving the heel contact point further forward to produce a more fluid ride
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- Airmesh upper offers breathability and comfort
- Intercool ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
Share your thoughts
Mizuno does it again!
Whether I'm walking on concrete all day or I'm hitting the road these shoes have been absolutely awesome. I've had multiple ankle surgeries and I require a tough shoe with solid support, but also lets me go through a full range of motion without giving up on stability. I've now turned 3 other people onto these and they're just as excited about them as I am.
some good shoes
first pair mizuno wave 15 so happy to run with it .feels great then got me another pair .the second pair just totally different .don't know why.
Best shoe ever
I'm am not writing this because I work for Backcountry because I ran in this shoe long before I started here. This is the best road shoe I have yet to run in. For context, I'm 37 years old and I've been running since I was a young kid and ran competitively at a division one college. I've ran this shoe in all kinds of training runs and everything from 5K to marathon races. The models stay pretty consistent over the past 6 years. The things I like best about this shoe is it is very breathable so my feet never get too hot on really hot days and the weight feels just right. I have a pretty standard running style which means I don't over or under pronate and have strong ankles so I don't need much stability. The shoe has plenty of space in the toe box because nothing is more frustrating than getting a blister on the top of the toes. I bought the blue model this year and gotten so many comments on how neat they look. Lastly, this shoe is first and foremost a road running shoe. I've been getting into trail running lately and used this once or twice on the trail but the sole is just a little bit to soft and rocks would sometimes hit the top of my toes so this is definitely meant for road. I do like this shoe so much though that I'm still trying to find a trail shoe that fits and feels like this road shoe.