Lightweight, but packing the support and energy needed for short, powerful runs.
Lace up the Mizuno Women's Wave Precision 11 Neutral Running Shoe and spring into action with this fast training shoe. Mizuno packed this shoe with the comfort and support of a much heavier shoe, but kept the weight at a feathery 17 ounces per pair. The upper breathes with efficiency, the sole bounces and propels you forward with spring, and the sole disperses impact to save your joints. This is the epitome of a neutral road shoe that has everything you need, and nothing you don't.
- Mizuno Airmesh upper feels cool and lightweight, and it flexes comfortably
- Dynamotion Fit eliminates stress points in the shoe upper so the shoe moves seamlessly with your foot throughout your stride
- Premium Insock is a removable orotholite insock designed for ultimate in-shoe comfort first and foremost
- Mizuno Wave technology uses a unique midsole shape that dissipates impact forces away from the foot so you get a smoother, more cushioned foot strike
- Wave Technology plate is made of Pebax Rnew which is a plant-based oil that requires less carbon to manufacture than traditional cushioning materials
- Intercool is a full-length midsole ventilation system that allows excess heat and moisture to exit your shoe just as fast as you can move your feet
- AP+ cushioning offers increased rebound energy and results in a bouncier feeling from step to step
- SmoothRide Engineering utilizes a flexible, grooved sole structure that encourages a natural roll from your heel to your forefoot
- SmoothRide Engineering helps you fluidly complete the heel-to-toe transition and then explode off your toes with more power
- X10 sole utilizes a combination of carbon and rubber material to increase durability and traction where you need it the most
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I put lots of miles on lots of shoes and just added these to the collection. I really like them, they've got great support and are really comfortable. They breath really well as well. Another great shoe from Mizuno. :)