Running shouldn't be complicated.
Stay on the light and speedy track in the Mizuno Women's Wide Wave Paradox 2 Running Shoe. Designed specifically for runners who have wide feet, the Paradox 2 boasts a larger foot platform that accommodates your foot's natural girth. A lightweight and breathable AIRmesh upper assures ample ventilation, and the traditional lacing system combined with the PU overlays keep your feet secure and structurally supported as you run.
Additionally, the Paradox 2 is a stability-oriented shoe and features the responsive and energetic Double Fan and U4ic midsole to disperse impact and provide run-long shock absorption. Smooth Ride technology ensures an amenable heel-to-toe transition, and an X10 rubber outsole is placed in strategic spots that endure high wear and tear. So whether you're trucking through tempo intervals or enduring a longer training session, the Paradox 2 keeps you on your toes.
- A lightweight and speedy running shoe
- Built with a wide width and stability oriented support
- Breathable AIRmesh and Dynamotion Fit
- Double Fan and U4ic midsole provides shock attenuation
- Smooth Ride technology for easy heel-to-toe transitions
- X10 rubber sole in areas of high wear and tear
- Item #MIZ003H