Boosting you to that endorphin high.
The Mizuno Women's Wave Nirvana 8 Running Shoe proves for once and for all that a stable, supportive shoe doesn't have to feel like a brick. Designed for moderate over-pronators, it features a rubber and blown rubber combination in the outsole's forefoot that offers cushioning, durability and optimal flexibility without weighing you down. Throw in the Dynomotion upper fit and propulsive SmoothRide engineering, and you have a recipe for a heavenly run.
- AirMesh upper offers excellent breathability and cool comfort
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a smoother, more cushioned feel
- AP+ midsole offers increased rebound and a bouncier feeling, extending cushioning durability
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear and adds traction in the heel area, while G3 rubber in the forefoot provides superior grip with less weight
- Intercool full-length midsole ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
Share your thoughts
Has anyone else noticed this model running...
Has anyone else noticed this model running a bit narrow in the toe box? I'm used to the inspire. It's very roomy in the toe box but snug in the heel. I'm afraid if i go up a size this will be too loose in the heel & arch.
I bought these in an 8 (which I usually do) and they felt very snug. Have you bought a size up? I am wondering the same thing.