- Detail Images
- Community Images
Inspiring great runs.
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- Airmesh upper offers breathability and comfort
- Intercool ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up in the shell
- VS-1 compound in the heel absorbs shock
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
- Offers moderate support and moderate pronation control
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
I am use this shoes few month into fitness center. Comfortable and practical shoes.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I used to run with an old pair of beaten up New Balance that served me alright but I always felt that the shoes could be better, so I went to a couple of stores and they recommended me quite a few shoes, I'm not ready to go light-sole yet so I wanted something that could support me well.
One of the Backcountry Gearheads recommended me to check out www.myprecisionfit.com (which is a Mizuino tool mind you) and make a decision based on that outcome, the decision was the Wave Inspire 8 and they feel like a glove, I highly recommend this shoe to anyone who needs support in their feet, seriously consider this shoe.
Great Summer Runing Shoe
I've been a bit of a Mizuno guy the last few years as their fit and neutral construction has given me the best stride. With the Mizuno Wave Inspire 8 Running Shoe - Men's, take that same stride and give it a ton of cushion and ventilation. The stride is so cool and comfy in these that I could probably run a 10 miler in 100 degrees and not feel it. The fit is also pretty top notch as it is a pretty true fit length wise with a slightly narrow (B-width) forefoot.
That being said, it definitely isn't weather proof. Outside moisture does get in pretty easily. So, if you are a neutral or slight pronator who run long distances in dry conditions, you'll be more than happy with these.
I just started running with these and love the way they feel. I have been running in Mizunos for the last 3 years and they have been really good. They last for many miles and carry my 200 lb body wonderfully.