- Detail Images
A zero-drop masterpiece, now with sole flex-lines specifically for women.
- Offers moderate, midfoot support with stability and cushioning
- Women's shoe features flex lines in the sole that allow for a more flexible and natural feel during footstrike and heel-to-toe roll
- AirMesh upper and InterCool ventilation offer improved ventilation for comfort on hot days
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe at every step
- Lightweight AP+ midsole material offers increased rebound for a bouncier feeling
- SR Touch cushioning compound in the heel area creates a smooth landing that propels you through your stride
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions
Share your thoughts
Great road shoes!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I purchased these shoes because I started training for my second half marathon and my former running shoes became too packed down. I have transitioned to more of a fore-foot strike, and found that the Brooks Ghost 5 that I was running it were only seeing wear on the ball of the foot and nowhere else. Since purchasing the Mizuno Wave Evo Cursoris, have put about 30 miles in them so far and love them! They are very comfortable, and have enough cushioning through the forefoot to not make longer runs agonizing. I was originally concerned that with the incredibly breathable mesh upper (through which you can see the entirety of your sock in the toe box) they would be too cold during inclement weather runs. However, I've found that since there's so much give in the mesh at the toe box, I can throw on a pair of wool socks and feel like I'm running in slippers.... super light running slippers.... aaahhhhhhhhh.....
The only downer is that there really isn't enough structure through the upper, and I find that my foot almost slides off of the sole a tiny bit (not enough that I actually know it's happening until I look down at my feet). Also, it could just be that it doesn't fit my foot entirely.
Even with that one little quip, I really love these shoes and would definitely purchase them again.