Mizuno Wave Evo Cursoris Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
A zero drop shoe with moderate midfoot cushioning and a wide forefoot.
Stable on the trail and smooth on the road, the zero-drop Mizuno Men's Wave Evo Cursoris Running Shoe is a close-to-the-ground runner with just enough technology in all the right places. Lightweight uppers support your foot and keep it cool, the 12mm-thick midsole takes the bite out of hard surfaces without adding undue weight, and the wide forefoot base creates a platform for powerful forward movement off your toes. All this and the shoe only weight seven-and-a-half ounces—a pittance for the laundry list of features packed inside.
- Offers moderate midfoot support with stability and cushioning
- Wider forefoot offers better comfort and stability for midfoot-strike runners
- AirMesh upper and InterCool ventilation offer improved ventilation for comfort on hot days
- Dynamotion Fit wraps your foot in a stretchy upper to eliminate bunching, sliding, and friction
- Unique Wave midsole shape dissipates impact for a more cushioned feel
- SmoothRide engineering creates a smooth rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe at every step
- 12mm of midsole cushioning with a 0mm heel-to-toe drop balances protection with excellent road feel
- Lightweight AP+ midsole material offers increased rebound for a bouncier feeling
- SR Touch cushioning compound in the heel area creates a smooth landing that propels you through your stride
- X10 carbon-reinforced rubber improves wear in high-impact areas and adds traction in the heel area
- Trail-specific Wet Traction outsole compound offers excellent grip in all conditions